Home › Quarries & Plants
Quarries & Plants
iconic natural stones.”
– Patrick Perus, President and CEO, Polycor
The Stones that Built History
Polycor stones have been used in the construction of heritage sites and monuments worldwide.
Polycor brings cutting-edge expertise to the restoration of buildings and monuments that were built with its natural stones.
Engineers and restoration teams work hand-in-hand to ensure the preservation and restoration of these historic monuments.
At Polycor, creative ideas, constant new product development and innovative solutions push the limits of what we can do with our natural stone.
Location of Quarries and Plants
Polycor stones are produced world wide.
Our Star Quarries
Indiana Limestone Quarry
Cambrian Black Quarry
Georgia Marble Quarry
The Pillar of American Marble
Bethel White® Quarry
The Only White Granite
Barre Gray® Quarry
Largest Dimension “Deep-Hole” Granite Quarry
With 17 manufacturing plants across Canada, the United States and France, Polycor has consolidated innovative technologies and worked with research and development experts over the past 30 years to make Polycor the leading natural stone producer in the market today.
Limestone Blocks and Hardscaping Finished Goods
- Modern technologies and processes yield some of the finest construction limestone available on the market
- 150,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities
- Located on site of NSC-373 Certified quarries by the Natural Stone Council
Tiles and Slabs
- 1 cm ultra-thin slab fabricator
- More than a million square feet of tile every year.
Curbs and Pavers
- One of the most modern and productive in the industry.
- Radial curbs and non-standard formats, such as bridge pillars.
Slabs and Cut-to-size
Supplier of the five construction marbles used the most in American historical institutions since 1884.
Building on respect for the history of the companies acquired over the years, and for the projects that its stones contributed to, Polycor remains an innovative and proactive company that has definitely moved beyond the Stone Age.